Having excellent sounding audio makes all the difference! Whether you are recording voice over's for a television show, a church choir or a rock band... Clear, colorful, and powerful sounding recordings pulls your project together with elegance.
By operating out the state of the art recording studios of Ante Up Audio, I can record voice over's, choirs, multi-track full bands and individual performances.
People I worked With
Who Have I Worked With?
Al Fatz (AKA Fat Al)
I beleive a good recording starts at the source. Good musicianship, good intsruments, good micropones, good mic pre's and last but not least a good engineer behind the board capturing the tones the way they are ment to be heard.
All projects are different, which means different technique and approche.
- Pro Tools HD 8
- Neve 8100 Series 52 Channel Console
- SSL 4000 Series 42 Channel Console
- Chandler, Universal Audio, API, SSL, Avelon Mic pre's and EQ's
- UA 1176, Destressor, Chandler, SSL compressors
- Waves, BombFactory, McDSP, SSL Pro Tools Plug-ins... and much more
- Telefunken ELAM 251 (2)
- Telefunken AK47 (2)
- Telefunken MK16 (2)
- Naumen u57 (1)
- Neumen u49 (1)
- Naumen u87 (2)
- AKG 414 (4)
- Shure, Shenheiser, Beyer, AKG Dynamic Microphones